The presentations will be on video, so the accepted papers will have to prepare a presentation in a video in English (maximum of 5 minutes per video/work). The videos will be available on YouTube and linked in the conference website.
The best presentation videos will be awarded and recognized during the conference. We will provide more details soon.
Technical aspects of the video:
- Format: landscape video with 16:9 aspect ratio.
- Resolution: Minimum recommended of 1280 x 720.
- Duration: Maximum of 5 minutes explaining the main ideas of your paper.
Note: the organization team will include an opening of the conference at the beginning of the video and the credits at the end.
Instructions for submission:
- Submission deadline: October 11, 2020
- Send the download link of the video to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Video Presentation X”, where X is the paper ID given by EasyChair
- Upload the video to your prefered platform (Dropbox, OneDrive, WeTransfer, Google Drive…) and get the download link. You must be sure that we have access to download the video.
Some materials and tools:
- PowerPoint Template. Download here.
- You can use tools such as PowerPoint or Active presenter to record your video. Also, Google Meet it simple to record your screen and create a video.
- Example with mobile + Camtasia (ES): https://youtu.be/7HJW-1U8BZ0.
- Example with PowerPoint (EN): https://youtu.be/9rlfGQV7vpk.
- How to record videos with PowerPoint (ES): https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/office/grabar-una-presentaci%C3%B3n-con-diapositivas-con-narraci%C3%B3n-e-intervalos-de-diapositivas-0b9502c6-5f6c-40ae-b1e7-e47d8741161c
- How to record videos with PowerPoint (EN): https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/record-a-slide-show-with-narration-and-slide-timings-0b9502c6-5f6c-40ae-b1e7-e47d8741161c