All accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings, which will be published in the ACM Digital Library as a volume in its International Conference Proceedings Series with ISBN and indexing in SCOPUS.
Authors with best papers will be invited to prepare and submit extended versions to be considered, after a new peer review, for publication in several special issues of the following scientific journals. Some of them are mainly linked to specific tracks (as it is described in each track page), others have a more transversal scope and papers from all tracks may be invited.
- Education in the Knowledge Society (EKS)
- Journal of Information Technology Research (JITR)
- Special Issue “Pervasive Mobile-Based Games, AR/VR and Sensors” in Sensors
- Revista Internacional de Estudios de Género y Teoría Feminista (CLEPSYDRA)
- Special Issue “Information Systems, E-learning and Knowledge Management” in Sustainability
- Special Issue “Mechatronics and Robotics in Future Engineering Education” in Sensors
- Special Issue “Innovations in the field of Cloud Computing and Education” in Applied Sciences
- Special Issue “Visual Technologies for Sustainable Digital Environments” in Sustainability
- Research Topic “Using Technology to Combat Diseases and Help People with Disabilities” in Frontiers Research Topics
- Special Issue “Ethics, Social Responsibility and Sustainability in Engineering Education”
- Revista Iberoamericana de Tecnologias del Aprendizaje – IEEE RITA
- Campus Virtuales
- International Journal of Interactive Multimedia and Artificial Intelligence
- Teoría de la Educación. Revista Interuniversitaria