Registration for the TEEM Conference 2020 is now available. The fees will be:
Registration: 100€ (1st paper)
Additional papers: 40€ per additional paper (maximum 2)
Conference registration fee includes:
- Attendance to all conference activities
- Conference Proceedings
- Publication and diffusion of your presentations
- Certificate of presentation only those papers that the video presentation is published in the TEEM channel
For paper presentation at the Conference and publication in the Proceedings, one registration per paper is required. Please, take care to choose the proper fee regarding the additional papers. Participation is not guaranteed until full payment of the registration fee is received.
Please follow these steps for the registration for TEEM’20 Conference and pay attention to the requirements.
STEP 1: Begin the registration clicking on the following link: https://gestion.fundacionusal.es/Matricula/entrance/curso:2020s034cd01201110/lang:eng
You can choose the languages between Spanish, English and Portuguese to complete the form.
STEP 2: You must to accept the conditions and enter your email to continue with the preregistration process.
STEP 3: Complete with your personal data
STEP 4: Choose the proper fee regarding the additional papers and put your Easychair ID submission number in the field “Observations”
– Author registration with 1 paper / Inscripción autor con 1 artículo (100 Euros)
– Author registration with 2 paper / Inscripción autor con 2 artículo (140 Euros)
– Author registration with 3 paper / Inscripción autor con 3 artículo (180 Euros)
– Attendance registration without papers / Inscripción asistente (100 Euros)
STEP 5: Complete invoice data. Important: Your invoice will be generated with this data so pay attention in this field.
STEP 6: Your preregistration is done. You will receive an email with the data and more instructions for payment.
STEP 7: A proforma invoice is created. You can download it.
STEP 8: Payment. You can pay directly on this screen by Paypal or by card (Mastercard and VISA). If you want to pay by transfer you will find the data in your confirmation email. Payment must be done before 10th october.
STEP 9: If you have not opted for online payment at the time of registration/enrollment, you can access your payment card through the link received by email.