All activities will be streamed on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/TeemconferenceEuInfo/ so attendance can interact through the chat on YouTube.
If you need technical support to join your session, you can find us here: https://meet.google.com/ykm-kcty-yoy (only for technical support in other case use email).
Are you not sure about the time in your country? You can use this tool https://time.is/compare/
21st October 9:30-11:30 CET
Ecolab with the authors
Chairs will share some questions with the authors of the track. Authors will be divided into groups to discuss the questions and, finally, they will present their conclusions.
Meanwhile, the participants can also work in the following questions and join us during the discussion at 10:45 CET through YouTube.
21st October 12:00 – 13:00 CET
Roundtable about communication, education and social media with the authors of the track
Keynote: Daniel Burgos
21st October 17:00 – 18:30 CET
Gamified session with keynote speakers:
- 17.00 – 17:30 Dr. Sylverster Arnab – Full Professor in Game Science (Applied Games) at Coventry University’s Disruptive Media Learning Lab (DMLL)
- 17:30 – 17:50 GamiLearn’s Great Quiz 2020
- 17:50 – 18:30 Rafael Pérez Vidal – Game developer & Sound Designer
Join us on YouTube and share your questions
21st October 18:30 – 20:30 CET
The authors of the track are doctoral students that will present their thesis in 1 minute without slides (English). Then, there will be a discussion (Spanish) and gamified activities.
22nd October 9:00 – 10:00 CET
Roundtable about teacher training using TIC from pedagogical with the participation of the authors of the track
22nd October 10:00 – 11:30 CET
Webinars and discussion with the authors of the track:
- Virtual and Augmented Reality – Santiago González Izard (ARSOFT)
- Medical Robotics – Samuel Marcos Pablos (GRIAL Research Group, University of Salamanca)
22nd October 12:00 – 13:00 CET
Discussion with the authors of the track guided with the results of a questionnaire applied before the event
22nd October 13:00-14:00 CET
Two webinars about Computational Thinking:
- 13.00 Miguel Ángel Conde-González (University of León) – SUFFER – SimUlation Framework for Education in Robotics (Robosteam project) (30 min)
- 13:30 Juan David Rodríguez García (INTEF) – LearningML project (30 min)(30 min)
Join us on YouTube to share your questions
22nd October 17:30 – 19:00 CET
Some invited students will chair the session and the authors of the track will discuss and propose answers
22nd October 19:00 – 20:30 CET
Roundtable with the authors of the track
Language: Spanish (Español)
23rd October 10:00 – 11:30 CET
Delphi technique results and debate with the authors of the track moderated by:
- Adriana Gamazo-García (GE2O, GRIAL, USAL)
- José Carlos Sánchez-Prieto (GE2O, GRIAL, USAL)
Discussion in English and Spanish.
23rd October 12:00 – 14:00 CET
Roundtable about learning analytics with the authors of the track moderated by:
- Miguel Ángel Conde-González (University of León)
- Ángel Hernández-García (Universidad Politécnica de Madrid)
23th October 16:00-18:00 CET
Cloud RoundTable with the authors of track 2, a degree coordinator, an employer/supervisor of junior engineers, a junior engineer and a graduate student. Cloud audience can interact through questions in the Chat on Youtube and participate in the polls launched by the moderators.
Closing session and awards
23rd October 18:00 – 18:30 CET
The committee will give the conference awards: best papers, influencer award, scientific dissemination award, etc.
Also, there will be some surprises, so see you in the closing